It is time to celebrate a great season for all teams! The Foster Football program is hosting the annual End of Season Football Banquet on Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria at Foster High School. All parents, players, and friends are invited to attend this special banquet to honor the 2016 football Season. The Freshmen Gold, Freshmen White, JV White, JV Gold, and Varsity teams will all be recognized.
Here are the details:
- Dinner tickets are priced at $6.00 each for players and guests.
- Registration: 6:00p.m.- 6:30p.m. Banquet will begin at 6:30 pm. Tickets will be picked up at the door.
- Dinner entrée: Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Salad, Garlic Bread, Tea, Lemonade, and Dessert.
- Dress Attire Requested: Interview ready: Suit, dress pants, khakis, button down shirt
- Please fill out the attached form. This form must be completed in order to receive a meal at the banquet.
In order to plan this event, we need an exact count of those who will be attending. Please fill out the information on the order form attached and attach it with cash or check, no later than Tuesday, January 17, 2017. Cash is preferred, but please make checks out to FHS Activity Account #14. For additional information, please contact: Coach McDowell at 832-223-3963 or email@example.com.
If you are interested in helping with the setup and decorating, please let me know!
I look forward to seeing everyone and truly honoring what a remarkable season we had as a football program in 2016!