Booster Club Meeting – February 4th – 7:00 p.m.
The February Booster Club Meeting will be held on Monday, February 4, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. Please join us!
All Booster Club members are invited as well as those who would like to get involved and support our Foster High School Student Athletes. We hope to see you at the meeting!
When: Monday, January 14, 2019
Where: FHS Field House Meeting Room
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Calling All Future Falcons!
The Foster High School Athletic Booster Club, along with our sponsor Raising Canes- Fulshear, is looking for kids in 2nd-5th grades to be a part of the FALCON FAN CLUB and become a Foster HS Varsity Baseball or Varsity Softball team “FUTURE FALCON”
As a Future Falcon you get to:
- Receive a special Future Falcon T-Shirt to wear to the games
- Receive Free admission to ALL home games (must wear shirt) – starting with home opener on February 25th (baseball) and March 5th (softball)
- Run the bases after Friday home games
- Have reserved seating in “the nest” section of the stands
- Receive a FREE snow cone at Friday night home games
- Attend a Future Falcons Meet & Greet with coaches and players at Raising Cane’s-Fulshear on February 20, 2019 (Time TBA)
This opportunity is reserved for the first 50 to enter. Don’t miss out!
The deadline is February 8, 2019.
$30.00 Registration Fee (Participant must be in 2nd – 5th Grade)
Click Here to order online (preferred) otherwise completed forms and payment can be dropped off at the front office of Foster HS or you may mail your form (checks payable to FHSABC) to: FHSABC 1860 FM 359 #221, Richmond, TX 77406
Join the Booster Club
Support Foster High School Athletics
Please help support our Falcon Athletes and join the Booster Club for the 2018–2019 school year! CLICK HERE to sign up online or fill out the simple MEMBERSHIP FORM and mail to FHSABC, 1860 FM 359 #221, Richmond, TX 77406. Payments can be made by cash, check or credit card.
Alumni, you can join as well!
Alumni memberships at the $100+ level will receive a “Forever Falcon” decal. CLICK HERE to join online. #ProtectTheNest
Questions? Please contact: email@example.com