Foster Football 2019 Spring Football
Foster football is beginning preparation for the 2019 season by starting spring football practice on Monday, April 29th. The boys and coaches have been working hard this off-season and are ready to begin their quest for a state championship this fall!
Please see the link above to download the entire May spring football calendar. Download it here also: 2019.Foster.Spring.Practice.Calendar
Here are the player requirements for Spring:
- If you are going to miss practice, you or a parent needs to call 832-223-3963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let Coach McDowell know why you can’t make practice that day.
- 2 absences = Your spring football is done, and possibly your eligibility to participate in the fall season as well. Coaches will determine if it is excused or unexcused. We have limited practices (16) in the spring. DON’T MISS!
- Please schedule dentist/doctor/drivers ed visits after spring football.
- Attendance will be taken every day.
- Attendance at practice determines playing time in the scrimmages!
- Everybody on the field by 3:55 pm. Locker room doors will lock by 4:00 pm.
- Taping (if needed) should be done after school.
- Injury treatment is before or after school/practice.
- If you are injured, you are still required to come to practice and be with your group.
- We will be off the field by 6:00 pm every day.
- Parents may come to practice. Our practices are always open.
- Don’t lose your equipment. You will pay for what you lose or don’t turn in.
- Eat healthy foods and drink water-ALL DAY!!!!!
- Follow @FosterFootball on Twitter for updated information.
- Visit www.fosterfalcons.com online for updated information.
- Be coachable.
- Have fun!