The football season will be here faster than you know it….hopefully!
The UIL has given us clearance to start working out again and we are ready for take-off on Monday, July 13th!
Due to COVID-19 and our ability to provide a safe environment for our kids and coaches, the summer workouts are only for football players entering grades 9-12 at Foster High School for the 2020-2021 school year. We are limited to only 120 kids per session.
- First Session: FOR ALL INCOMING 9TH Graders ONLY: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Second Session: ALL PLAYERS GRADES 10-12 ONLY: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Dates of Workouts:
Foster Football will adhere to all safety guidelines set forth by the UIL and Lamar CISD in accordance to Summer Training Programs.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR COACHES AND PLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!
- All athletes will enter the football field at the same location located at the side gate next to the field house while respecting social distancing while in line to check in.
- Attendance will be taken daily and pre-screened. This includes taking the temperature of each athlete.
- The ratio of athlete to coach will be 15:1 and Social Distancing will be adhered to at all times.
- All athletes must have been cleared in Rank One during 2019-2020 school year.
- Disinfecting stations will be available and disinfecting equipment between athletes will be done.
- No water will be provided due to cross contamination concerns. Each athlete will need to bring their own water bottle or jug labeled with their name on it.
- No towels will be given out to an athlete, so they are required to bring their own.
- There will be no locker room access or laundry service.
- Specific bathrooms will be available for the athletes to use ONE at a time.
- Primary communication will be on the SPORTSYOU Join Foster Football at T46M-ER55.
For Any and All Questions:
Shaun McDowell, Head Football Coach/Campus Athletic Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 832-223-3963
Download the entire flyer: Foster.Football.Phase2.Summer.Workouts.Flyer